Friday, April 8, 2011

4/8/11 VISAS!

Final vet visit for Quinn and Friday = $120
USDA Health Certificate = $36
Travel crate, live animal stickers, water bottles, etc. for pet's travel = $90

Coming home to find that our Visas have arrived = PRICELESS!

They were supposed to interview us by phone... apparently they decided to waive that requirement. Because they hadn't called or emailed to set up the interview, we had given up on receiving our visas until sometime next week. Naturally, we were pretty relaxed about getting everything done - we had plenty of time. With visas in hand, however, we may be able to get out of here on something resembling our original schedule... thus, I am terrified. 

We should be getting a call from our travel agent very soon to set up flights. We will keep you posted...

UPDATE: We are flying out Sunday morning!

5 comments:

  1. All my best to you while and hopes for safe travelling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mayren - if you're in Jeonju, look us up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so envious! I'd so much rather be traveling than sitting at home making jewelry sometimes, but I had a few years teaching ESL around the world already! I've settled down now; just have to be content with trips once a year. My two passports have expired, how sad it that? heh heh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mayren - Thank you! I hope we travel safely, too. Obviously. :)

    Hexotica - I had no idea you taught ESL. Where did you go?

    ReplyDelete